Friday, March 19, 2010

More Blue Skies and Sunshine

Another gorgeous spring day is on tap for Cape Cod. The temperatures should get into the 60s both today and tomorrow. Maybe even 70 tomorrow - gasp! How will I take advantage of this natural beauty?

The first step would be to turn off the computer.

Do I sound like I'm looking for an excuse to procrastinate? Because, believe me, I'm already a master at procrastination. I've never ever - ever - missed a deadline in my life. Not in high school, not in college, not as a reporter, not with my editor at Cerridwen Press... but I'll wait until the very last minute if there's something more urgent (or more fun) that needs doing.

Granted, the social media class this week has been fun. Learning to tweet is actually fun, as much as my teenager rolls his eyes at me when I talk about it. He likes to tell me I'm too old to "speak in text." IMHO, I don't feel that old, but maybe he's right, LOL.

Are you having this same bright spring day? Then why are you still reading this? Leave a comment and tell me what you're going to do to celebrate the sunshine - and then turn your computer off, too.

I have a date with my dogs to get out and romp in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?