Wednesday, November 3, 2010

PERFECT STRANGERS - Available NOW from Moongypsy Press

My second novel PERFECT STRANGERS is now available for purchase at the publisher's website - www.moongypsypress.com

You can buy it in both paperback and ebook versions! And it will be available shortly from Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle versions!

So for all of my friends who were waiting for a tangible paper book to hold in their hands... It's Here! Let me know when you've purchased your copy and I'll send you a personalized, signed bookplate to stick in the front cover... unless you want to take a trip to Cape Cod with your book and I'll sign it in person for you ;-)

Thanks to all my friends and fellow writers for the encouragement and support! But don't forget to take that last supportive step - buy your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?