Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th!!


Friday the 13th is here once again...
Oh, stop rolling your eyes...

Don't think of it as a bad-luck day. My kids think of it as our family's good luck day, actually. My husband was born on a 13th. Colgate University's lucky number is 13, the school where my husband and I both attended college. My husband even belonged to a singing group called the Colgate 13. They still call themselves Thirteeners... We have a lot of 13s all around us.

We need to embrace the number 13, just as we've embraced vampires, evil faeries, wizards and werewolves. Maybe there's a book in there somewhere...

Enjoy the day!


(This post originally appeared on a Friday the 13th back in November 2009... but it's all still true...)

1 comment:

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?