Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Writing Wednesday: WINNERS! We have Winners!

Halloween is in the rearview - which means it's time to announce WINNERS for the various hops and trick-or-treat prizes!


The list of grand-prize winner for the Snarkology Halloween Hop can be found HERE. Individual prizes at the various participant pages can be found at their various sites - and the winner of my ebook copy of GHOSTS DON"T LIE is  
BRITTANY WENDTLAND
(I will send you an email directly)
(who, by the way, was one of only 4 people to follow the directions. C'mon, people, read the directions to win.)
 (But seriously, BIG THANK YOU to everyone who visited, commented and entered the contest! Hope your Halloween Hop was fun and filled with treats!)


The ABA hop included some really fun posts from some of my favorite authors... and I must say I was totally blown away by some of the real-life ghost stories you readers shared on my blog in the comments! I had so much trouble picking one favorite that I had to throw the names in a basket (Longaberger, of course) and pick one at random...

 ...And the winner is
TRICIA SCHNEIDER
 (I will send you an email directly)

HUGE Thanks to  everyone who stopped by, read my story and especially to those who commented with ghost tales of their own! 

Happy Halloween and whew! glad the madness is over for another year!

If you didn't win a copy of my book - never fear - you can grab it easily over on AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead - leave a comment! You know you want to! But don't be Anonymous - that'll just get you deleted. And who wants that?